After a night of fierce head to head competition, the dancing reality show took two-hours to recap that one hour. There is one more of these next week guys.
Once again the producers replayed the dances from the night before with the audio from the judge’s microphones. Highlights from those little gems:
- “He’s digging for oil” – Bruno during Rick Perry’s Paso Doble
- Len did not like the backwards cap on Vanilla Ice while dancing
- Bruno LOVED James’ Cha Cha
- Len, strangely enough, enjoyed Amber Rose’s sexy salsa, but Julianne was very uncomfortable watching the reality star grind on her pro partner
- NO LIFTS IN A TANGO
Other odd thoughts from the night:
- More pics of Artem and Gleb in their underwear please, and that strategically placed mirror ball is not necessary
- Kym Herjavec (who was filling in for Erin Andrews as she dealt with a family tragedy) needs to learn how to hold the mic for others to speak into a little better. She placed it right in front of their faces and ruining the camera view of them
- Terra looked like she didn’t enjoy being interviewed by Kym
- Laurie looked a little freaked out when the costume designer was describing her dress she was going to tango in
After all the recaps, performances, and sexy pro dances, we finally got to the results from the vote.
Couples in Jeopardy:
Amber Rose and Maks Chmerkovskiy
Rick Perry and Emma Slater
Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber
Rick and Emma
The former governor of my home state is done for now, but maybe he has learned some new moves for his daughter’s wedding. Next week it going to be something crazy as Cirque de Soleil will be taking over DWTS.
What did you think of last night’s results show? Do you think the right person was sent home? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.